Note: views expressed by community members in the comments sections of this site do not necessarily reflect or represent the views of the Charles Telfair Centre, its staff or contributors.
We wish to foster constructive, respectful and inclusive exchanges within our community of participants. To help us achieve that, we expect all community participants to abide by the following guidelines:
- When posting on the comments section we welcome debates, but, as a community member we encourage you to engage respectfully, on-topic and in the pursuit of developing intelligent exchanges. Kindly note that we will not tolerate personal attacks and inflammatory messages.
- Be sensitive and take the time to consider the impact your words may have on others. Make sure to respect other people’s views and opinions when commenting or responding to comments.
- To protect our participants, we reserve the right to remove content that is deemed offensive, threatening, discriminatory, misleading, off-topic, or that are commercial/spam-like in nature. Kindly note that we will also remove posts that share personal information of another person without their consent.
- Please make sure you keep your contributions legal. We will need to remove any content that may expose the Charles Telfair Centre to legal risks, such as defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright.
- We encourage you to take the time to write your post clearly to minimise misunderstandings. Humour does not always translate well in text so make sure to be attentive to your tone.
- We kindly ask for your support in fostering quality exchanges and an inclusive community by reporting any post you believe violates these community standards.
- If you have any question on our moderation process, you can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our moderation policy can be found in the Terms and Conditions.